PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singapore Airlines Looking for Cadet Pilots in India , University Degree Required
Old 1st Apr 2011, 15:05
dragstar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Lithgow

Dude, for the love of god, give the other person some benefit of doubt.

When there are so many people talking about some issue then one basic quality of a learned wise man (as you claim to be) is to listen and try and understand.

The SA form is for the whole world but when in India they have to check a few things as per Indian norms and regulations. USA has Social Security No. but if FAA asks Indians for SSN we will have to leave it blank as long as its not mandatory.

Its high time you stop being cynical. I agree there are a couple of juveniles on this forum but they aren't necessarily all from India. I have gone through http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far...es-merged.html and trust me its not much different. People cribbing about not getting calls or ****ting bricks because they are over age or married or didn't get a response for interviews and high five-ing each other over lame things. Some 80 odd pages full of that ****.

If you can't add value to the forum you've absolutely no right to add your bitt of gibberish. I too get irritated with some of my fellow younger citizens but your reaction only talks about who you are and your upbringing. Sorry to say you sound like a child molester or wife beater or maybe you were abused as a child. Seems like you are still a child and will take a couple of more years to grow up.

And for the record the world is sitting up and taking notice of India and Indians. FYI President of USA visited India in December last year looking for work not Malaysia or Singapore. European and Japanese companies are pumping in FDI's in India to cash in on the opportunity provided by Indians.
Recently Warren Buffet was in India with his right hand man who is an Indian.
Diplomats from around the world are lobbying Indian corridors for business. I suggest you be a little modest next time you talk to or talk about Indians.

It is quite expected from you to give a knee jerk reaction to my post and I am sure you would try and indulge me in a mud slinging match. Hence I would continue to look through your post and ignore you, coz I know I cannot beat you at that.

Take some of the good things from India like yoga, will help you calm down and think rationally.
Good Luck!!

Last edited by dragstar; 1st Apr 2011 at 17:40.