PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2011, 12:57
Daisy Akinyi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zarah.k

Hey..just read your post for May26...its quite encouraging. I have also had the same ambition since childhood, i might have not made it the F1 of my 1st ever airline interview with EK...twas such a fulfilling moment. I know my not making it to the finals was because i was rather too confident but since then, think i have learnt a great deal...it was a simple mistake on my side but it cost me a lot,..as its said...a small leak will sink a great ship but at the same time.. i believe people learn from their mistakes and i haven't given up...my 6months will end on June 13th and i will be able to apply again and who knows...it might just be a golden opportunity...the only problem is that in my country, you have to wait for an invite for the AD but still that does not mean am shuttered...am patient and i will wait.

To everybody else:
Jus in case you went through the same as me, don't give up...and continue trying..who knows where your luck lies? everybody out there i believe there is always another chance in life with everything that we do...it might just be you chance this time round...cheers!!!!!!!!!!