PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tilton Buys AW109 Production Line
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2011, 12:18
Savoia

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Roma, 1 Aprile 2011

My Dear Rotorheads

At the request of one of your members, I have agreed to respond on behalf of Finmeccanica (the owners of Agusta) regarding a report shown on your forum which mentioned the sale of Agusta's 109 helicopter production line. I am furthermore pleased to confirm that, despite what was written, production of the 109 is to remain with Agusta - at least for the foreseeable future.

Since one of your members made me aware of 'Prugna' I have tried to visit your site whenever I can. I have owned several helicopters (including the 109) and now have a 139 which I enjoy very much.

I was thinking that if you want to increase the visitors to your community you might try including more images of female helicopter crews, perhaps when they are washing the helicopters! I am involved in media and I know this kind of approach works.

I am thinking of reducing the age for the issue of student pilot's licences in Italy. I mean why should age stop someone from wanting to do something - especially if two people are in agreement (such as the student and instructor). We have all kinds of laws prohibiting people from doing things purely because of their age, and which I believe is wrong and discriminatory. Personally I believe that anyone above the age of 15 should be able to do whatever they please so long as they are doing it of their own free will. This is the liberty I wish for our people.

It only remains for me to wish all Prugne special 1st of April greetings.

Cordialmente

Silvio Berlusconi

ps: Savoia; I am attaching a photo of the trip I told you about when my security staff arranged a 'speical' in-flight entertainment surprise for me! I'll show you the rest of the photos when we next meet. S.