PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet airways result
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2011, 10:00
suryakiran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ sushant nd scorpio.....guys ..a bit different had happened to me..i was all set to write da paper only to find a gal"s name with my roll number at the exam centre , and wd only 10 mins left for the paper to start it gave me a shiver down my spine,..somehow i found my name wd a diff roll number wd the help of my frens....i entered the room late by 10 mins but soon settled down n barring the first paper which was still okay,,the rest of the papers went phenomenal....mr. lokpal had come wd da dabba laptop wd him and told me that my new roll number is okay n it will be fine to write the paper with the new roll number...i was pretty much confident that i ll crack da exam...as last time also i got out of the recruitment process in da last stage,,so carrying the experience helped me....BUT DESTINY HAD SOMETHING ELSE IN STORE...the email came stating i failed..i cudnt believe it...on contacting them by email just to ensure if they had asssociated my email id wd the new roll no or nt...they replied that u hadnt clrd ..n thats it it was a vague reply n i m pretty much sure that they havnt associated my new roll no wd my email id..........

@ scorpio ...who was da lady n wat details did she gv u...i m ready to go to bombay..although i frm delhi,,but wd the present scenario of jobs i can take ny hardships...help will b appreciated...