PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2011, 09:27
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
He then goes on to say that the email from the 'base' pilot, in his opinion, was not threatening at all!! According to the email we should be thanking J* for providing such a supportive and open culture at J*
Hilarious stuff. I actually believe BB. To be called a 'Pricess' is no big deal. After all, if you recall BB on his infamous flight got busted playing a game of Prince and the Princess, and AJ is rumoured to be recently engaged so no doubt their will be a Princess of some sort in that relationship !
and he is, in a parent sort of role, very disappointed that some individuals are using this senate enquiry to release documents that we should of given to management instead, as they would of thoroughly investigated all our concerns
Wow, we should now call him 'Surrogate Bruce' for being a daddy to the staff, or perhaps 'Breast Feeding Bruce', 'BCG - Bruces Childcare Group' ? And like all good parents, Bruce is disapointed in some of his surrogate children so perhaps he will ground the complaining pilots for a week, remove their laptop priveledges, curfew them from being out after 2100 for a month (whoops that will be difficult with the standard nightly delays), remove their weekly pocket money allowances and make them write a thousand times in a note book -" I Will Not Act Like A Princess' !

Yep, I believe 'Boston Bruce' is history and 'Surrogate Bruce' now reigns supreme.