PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet airways result
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2011, 04:42
scorpio2611

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Same is the case here....
I also went to Mumbai to get my roll number from Bhopal.
Before going to mumbai I called jet airways n number times, they promised me to send the roll number email again, however it was never done.
After going to the S.M Center office of jet airways in Andheri the email was sent to me.
I asked Lokpal Gaikwad the HR out there who sent the email to update my email address, he said he will do so.
Now I went to appear for the exam, many guys had some problem or the other with the roll numbers so a guy came in exam hall with a laptop to resolve such issues.
I called him and asked whether the email was updated or not. Now he had both the email addresses of mine i.e the wrong and the correct one both.
He said not to worry the result would be sent to the corrected email address.
I didn't receive the result called Jet airways again for many a times.
The lady over the phone said that Lokpal is no longer handling the case, its all with Mr. S Bhagwat the senior person.
I emaild Mr. S Bhagwat no reply till now.
The lady asked me my roll number and said she would tell me the resuld in some time if she gets to know.
In the next call she says she spoke to L. Gaikwad and I have cleared it.!!!!!!!!
I said " you said L gaikwad is not handeling it any more. so let me talk to S. bhagwat and sent me the fail email....! S Bhagwat didnt answer the call.
I went to mumbai again I was not allowed to meet S. Bhagwat.
The lady whom I spoke with gave me a piece of paper and told me to note down my details, she promised the email would be sent by evening.....

NO EMAIL SO FAR
My exams were very good., was expecting to clear them.....