PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2011, 20:25
May26

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
to Montreal:)

thank a lot, I know you are right.... I also feel it in the bottom of my soul but...i was soooo dissapointed when on the 26th, I went totally prepared, 100% opthimistic, looking like advised , having a great atitude, smiling a lot, not making "too much noise" on group discussion but epressing respectfully my opinion and still didn't make it....while, on the other hand, the girls dressed unappropriate (like jeans, red skirt, black shirt, no make up, no hair arranged - probably after a rough friday night, coming late, with no CV's (some of them) and also stating their opinion loud and allmost fighting with the others made it to the end of the end a.k.a. to the FI, on the very next day...so....I do not know anymore about what they are looking for....everyone tells me I really look and act like a cc, I have great customer experience, FLUENT in 5 languages (two of them mother tongue) and still didn't make it...

...or maybe, as ThatRedHatGirl said, it wasn't my day and the RO"s definitely weren't my type 9or better said, i wasn't theirs)
anyway, I will take your advice and not loose faith, as I also dream of being an EK cabin crew member and I really hope that my dream is not that many nights away...

are you currentlyworking as a cc for EK?

May