PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Problem in initial issuing of b1.1 license. Anyone can help
Old 31st Mar 2011, 19:50
lochias

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Problem in initial issuing of b1.1 license. Anyone can help

Hi there

My problem is that i have applied to the CAA for an initial issue of B1.1 license and my application was rejected.
To provide a general picture of everything i studied in Kingston university Aircraft Engineering and my modular course in KLM UK technical college. The course started in January 2006 and finished in January 2008. i was still having to retake 3 modules of which i completed in August 2009 .
In April 2008 i started as a trainee in a Cyprus Airways Line Maintenance (part 145) and then got officially employed. i have almost 3 years experience now.

The answer i got from CAA is that my experience counts only after i got my last module. is this right??????????

am i allowed to used experience obtained in a Part 145 before i prior to completing all my modules for my worksheets?

can anyone confirm me this or am allowed.

please if you can help me provide me with a link to the regulation that states this. would appreciate it a lot!!!!!

i also found this but nowhere in the documents states clearly that my experience counts after the completion of all modules!!!
http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/177/8355%20Section%20D_07.pdf