PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: REX Recruitment/Cadetship and Working for REX
Old 31st Mar 2011, 14:36
Lord Leirbag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe the graduated cadets don't come back to this forum because they signed a contract and it might be stipulated they can't talk about it here. Or maybe they find it pointless coming back and trying to change your point of view.

Rest assured that if I don't have to sign something not allowing me to do so, I will come back to talk about my experience, whether it's good or bad.

For the moment I can talk in behalf of a couple of mates in their early thirties who have just finished the REX cadetship and are loving it. Have another 4 mates half way through it, and loving it. Have a couple of mates doing the Jetstar one and love it. Have a couple of mates doing the Qantas one and they are indiferent as they are getting the same training as me and have the same job opportunities as me, nil. One mate doing the Cathay one and loving it. Lastly, one doing the Etihad one, and eventhough he had to wait almost a year after being accepted, he is now living the dream.

Not quite sure if they will come here to brag about their positions, or to fight with people who hate cadetships, but I can tell you one thing, they all love it. I hope I do too.

Can I ask a quick question, where do you all people who hate the cadetships work at the moment?? And if possible what is your age bracket?? I've always had this two questions and it would be great to know.