PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Viking Airlines
Thread: Viking Airlines
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2011, 08:40
on time all the time

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well Gemsta, I don't think you measure the problem. Here is a guy who keeps failing and is allowed to start all over again and again and again. The Excel bankrupcy may have been due to economic circumstances but remember, rebranding, new colours new uniforms, shopping spree (airlines abroad), sponsoring of a football team and lots of directors paid £1 million plus.....
Then comes Viking , Phil Wyatt reappears things seems to be ok when one of the main client collapses in dodgy circumstances. And then Viking dissappeared in even more dodgy circumstances owing money to its staff.....and then TOR appears....with what money and who behing Phil Wyatt. I tell you Gemsta any T/O who would give TOR air any work is irresponsible. And I have a great pleasure to see TOR aircraft being on the ground when I am about to take off.
If you look at the TOR fleet, there is one B737 registered in Sweden. I always wonder why Sweden which is so modern, wealthy and upmarket...has had so many dodgy airlines in the past....But this not the subject. And then there 2 more aircrafts each one coming from a different country both not renowned for their airline expertise....
So yes I find it unfair that such a dodgy outfit is allowed to re-surface on the back od lots of money that people are still owed and tries to get the people owed money to work for them again....