PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2011, 06:46
TRIPERA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hello!

Hello everyone!

For those who failed, don't worry and keep trying!

I applied first time on october 2009 and I reached FI! i couldn't belive it....but then, after 7 awfull waiting weeks, i received the rejection e-mail...i still don't know why!

The second time I tried was in october 2010... what was strange in this opportunity were the people who applied and reached the FI (i was rejected on final stage!!!!) .... for example, there was a girl who was dressed in a strange way, not formal, with a green skirt, a pair of short boots, a red shirt, not even maked-up and her hair was a totaly mess...it is said that for the cabin crew post it is required to be kind to other people...well, from the moment we entered to the hotel to the moment i left, i only saw her reading a book! not talking to the others or even paying attention on what we said...strange... but well, probably that thime the recruiters were looking for shy people, because all of those who talked and smile a lot were eliminated along the stages!

Last time I applied was in in march 2011. I weere unsuccesfull in the first stage! jajaja
this time the recruiters were kind, but there were one i coulddn't understood a word!! she speaks inwards, and when she called me to make me some questions, i had to ask her to repeat almost all! that's why I probably didn't succeed...

I WILL BE an Emirates cabin crew...so i'll try until i have my caqui uniform!!

Best wishes for all of you, and specially for MARI, whose posts are very usefull!!!