PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Leaving CX for BA
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2011, 03:30
Flap10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually hongkongfoeey that was me that made the comment about judging Asian women by CX cabin crew. Get your facts straights before calling someone hypocritical because I've never been married to an Aussie girl and please note how I have not specifically attacked Aussie women in any of my posts.

Most of the comments here stems from several experiences with western women, not just one bad marriage. Your comments of "with the body and personality of an ironing board" or "halitosis" just proves you've never interacted with an Asian woman beyond the work environment, so you are in no position to comment. Most of us here have at least dated Western and Asian, so our comments are certainly relevant, where as yours have a racist undertone to it. Word of advice, don't knock it until you try it, and most certainly don't comment until you've tried it. It is your loss really.

Judging by your last post though, and how it struck a nerve, sounds like you are one of our Aussie woman pilots, or perhaps you are married to one of the overweight cows described in a previous post and your little fragile ego is bruised.

I would like to include a few words that you deliberately omitted on your previous post, should read;
Just remember this fact trendsetters, plenty of blokes have pulled hot, intelligent, nice breath Aussie girls and even married them, for a very short time before they were taken to the cleaners, the fact you CANNOT is all about you, not them.