PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Policy is not law – AAT buckets CASA decision
Old 30th Mar 2011, 12:02
aroa

Received 43 Likes on 28 Posts
r 206

Thank you Torres. Good to see others also gets the economic reg thing.
So I can be proud of my piloting skills then.
Was all quite simple really, GPS and all that; Mk 1 eyeball being redundant.

Altho to CASAs belief it was extremely dangerous, because.. and I quote..
"...what would happen if Mr x crashed into a school house" Exactly the same as anybody else, presumably. ??

".. he puts the aircraft on autopilot and goes down the back to operate the camera." !! You have to give these bul****ters top marks for imagination, a statement totally false and without a shred of evidence to back it up. Like Ive said before... any old BS will do, when CASA wants to make a "safety" case. The camera was set for 'auto' and all you did was push the start button UP FRONT.

".. and think of Mr xs aircraft as something he got off the dump, would you let your kids fly in that"? And with three or four hundred hourlies a year.. the WA CASA person displaying a similar IQ to the NQ ones who didnt even know what they were looking at either. WTF do they get them from???.

Just as well I wasn't in THAT clients office to hear this crap.!

I dont think these people who make these statements really know how lucky they are to be living in a free (sort of) and democratic (?) country, with mostly law abiding citizens.
Justice in many other countries is gained by very unpleasant means.

But I'll move on...to deal with the latest set of "story tellers".. legally.