PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DERRY/LONDONDERRY
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2011, 10:08
NorthernCounties

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Northern Counties, can I just commend you on your excellent work on the Wiki page. Great stuff indeed. It's nice to see the page being updated, and accurately so.
Thank you very much CU! I do try to keep it up to date and ship-shape. Jamie2k9 does the odd update too, and I can see someone who must read this thread gets round to updating new routes etc the odd time as well!

Regarding the passenger numbers, I think you're in the right ball park, but it'd be great if we're both wrong and it's over 400k!

Guys go take a look at the newly designed website. I must say it looks pretty amazing and so eye-catching! Well overdue.
The website looks fantastic! And I wonder what else is to come since it states "New Website Coming Soon". Personally I think it's great the way it is! The route map is clear and doesn't mislead! The new layout is really fresh and the logo is growing on me!

Excited to find out what the prize draw is all about and what the prices will be! Definately the best website of the three airports managed by BB!