PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AJ gets the boot end year/JQ to be floated?
Old 30th Mar 2011, 05:21
standard unit

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts
metrosmoker, [who has deleted his post ]

allow me to provide you with some concrete and accurate information about Qantas's recent passenger satisfaction levels.

Management have advised Longhaul cabin crew that passenger satisfaction with the service CC provide on our aircraft is at the highest levels the airline has ever measured, in it's history.

Sorry to rain on your parade...........

Oh BTW a very recent LA direct 744 flight had passengers commenting to me at the door as they left in this fashion.

SYD-LAX- " Qantas is the best airline in the world" repeated three time to me in case I didn't get it.

LAX-SYD- " I just want to say that I was an absolute bitch to the crew down the back and they have been absolutely outstanding. I have flown 9 sectors in 20 days and I have a bad back and they did everything they could to assist me. I only fly airlines other than Qantas when I have no alternative and this crew has been outstanding"

These comments are not unusual and the very senior crew that I had the pleasure of working with on this trip were quite frankly, as good as it gets.

Last edited by standard unit; 30th Mar 2011 at 09:01. Reason: Big watch, small d!ck removed his post