PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Industrial Action at Flybe?
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2011, 18:46
HidekiTojo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
James Brown

my loan costs me £800 a month so I deserve more money" is another symptom of the buy a job quick fix craze which is destroying this industry.
And your attitude isn't? I joined Flybe because I didn't have to buy a TR and I thought they well actually I was told by the recruiters that Flybe is a decent employer and the company is going places, good bases, good lifestyle etc (it's all lies)

This is about the management rewarding themselves huge amounts and leaving the employees out in the cold. Morale is at an all time LOW.

We have several plus millionaires walking around Exeter. We have been lied to. We constantly have stupid emails. We hear about rewards we hear about this about that. Then we get financially raped. They treat us like fools, constantly trying to pull the wool over our eyes and treat us like mugs.

To average £2k PCM Net you will need to be a Yr3 Dash FO and fly plenty.

We don't expect easyjet/virgin/ba/Thomascook/NASA pay we expect a fair comparison. Even ignoring other airline payscales we have all helped the company to get where it is we accepted a pay freeze, now we deserve a Pat on the Back...