PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL Information
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2011, 13:23
nice castle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As I understand it, drawing a parallel between all the training and enabling objectives of all military flying courses from EFT all the way through to OCF or equivalent, and the civil training courses forms part of the necessary work to show EASA that military accreditation is plausible. The onward politics once that little lot has been done, well, that's nothing I have any knowledge about.

It's great news that the work is ongoing, but I'm not sure that all the DSAT compliant course paperwork is swept up and in place for all courses in order to make the process (relatively) straightforward. I would imagine that this would provide a grand impetus for a good rodding out of the paperwork side of most trg courses. Not a small job, but not insurmountable, either.

I don't envy those with the job, but am most grateful for their collective efforts in advance!

It will be interesting to see if the politics of retention cloud the water and remove the common sense system that is currently in place. Let's hope not, eh?