PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fixed-wing or Rotary career? (incl Changing licence to Rotary)
Old 29th Mar 2011, 10:29
Clintonb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Bravo73

i brought it up with the USCIS as im looking into application form EB-5 Alien Entrepreneurs to start up a business with a friend who is US Citizen. so talking to the USCIS they state that I'm eligible for a work visa unless i have a criminal record which i don't have. But they state if i do want to work in the US first I'd have to find the job in the US in order to apply for a work visa i cant apply without a written confirmation from the employer that they would like to employ me.

In any country you go to you need to have confirmation that they have a position for you to work in their company. no one is stuck in their own country and not allowed to work in any other part of the country unless as you stated you are a citizen or eligible for to have a work visa.

Only thing that can stop me from having a work visa is if i have a criminal record, so people dont drink and drive because that will restrict you from getting a work visa in any country and takes a longer process.