PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2011, 21:21
mrzero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Thickbrush et al

I must say, I have never worked at Midex but have several friends that have passed thru or are still hold in prison there. As for the Term 3, he is seems so much in the know that he is management and the above title suggest that. Enough said on that. being a legal person, I must say that for him to name and defame and being a (now) US citizen, he is now subject to rule of law no matter where it is, so watch out for that. This is for free! As for all the matters, it is basically a free site to vent your vieews, that called FREEDOM OF PRESS AND EXPRESSION, get used to it. If it hurts then you and others are being surpressed but are buying the price which is fine but don't expend on others. Midex is an evil and unjust organization and when in the overall scheme you have over 100 people who have bailed in the runner in the past 3 years, this just justifies it.
Bottom line, get pros at the top, have the owners, be just that, owners, and run a professional organization like the Apples, and such of the world and you get what called customer satisfaction, worker satisfaction and loyalty and a profitable and sustainable organization.
But, NO! What do we have at MIDEX, inept management, an owner and local that can't spell aviation and unhappy peole all around and then they do runners and put on the arrest list and put in prison. What?? This is a flagarent violation of HUMAN RIGHTS!! All of you look it up! Slavery is alive and well in the Middle East and in the glorious UAE and its beginning to show and I can only hope it spreads to the offices of MIDEX AIRLINES!!