PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Exodus at Cebu Pacific
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2011, 01:45
Flying.AMJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its souds very bad to cebu pacific......... I was wondering why cebu pacific is looking for a flying school to be there partner. Its sounds like ????... Instead of doing that, they must focus on the pilots that have enough flying time. Last job hiring, my friend told me that around 100 to 120 pilots apply in cebu pacific with enough flying hours but when cebu pacific begin there panel interview some pilots say's no techical questions its persoanlity only other say's more on technical, so in short others did not pass the interview. Last week I heard that lost of applicant failed in simulator... So guys if you analize this. Cebu pacific is needing of 75 pilots for ATR and AIRBUS and now around 56 plus or more resign in cebu pacific so more or less cebu pacific is needing of 130 pilots...

If cebu pacific are interested and serious about this all they have to do is to accept all pilots applicants, train them all with a bond of atleast 5 years specialy to those who are not type rated thats it problem solve.