PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sikorsky S-92: Operations
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2011, 00:14
maxwelg2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
II

My response is simple, I'm not an aviation expert, just a frustrated PAX with how long this process is taking to move things forward. Anybody with common sense can see what the issue is and the obvious way forward.

As for being friviolous i.e. unworthy of serious attention, well that's your opinion and you're entitled to it just as I am to mine. In the cold light of day we are all frivilous unless directly involved with actually fixing the issue.

You obviously missed the point I was making i.e. is this just an issue that is unworthy of serious attention, because at the progress rate to date and lack of clarity on the root cause for the MRGB cracking I would have to assume that SAC are not doing their product's reputation any good whatsoever. They may well be working diligently behind the scenes but I've been patiently waiting to see the outcome. Based on the latest future MRGB release dates and our immediate need for the upgraded MRGB I personally am extremely disappointed. We are over 2 years now from 491, coming up on 4 years since Broome, more than 9 years since SAC knew that the MRGB couldn't last more than 11 minutes.

So tell me then how is that progress?

I'm sure an e-mail from myself to SAC will have about as much effect as posting on this forum appears to have i.e. zero. I'll leave that to the industry experts and insiders to deal with and patiently wait with the rest of us for a positive way forward.

Safe flying

Max