PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heathrow "incident"?
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2002, 11:04
Bobby Johnson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree Notso

Whenever an incident or accident happens, this forum is full of those with 'bright' ideas with little or no background information.

Before making these comments think about what you as the pilots on this aircraft would think if you were reading this thread.

I am sure that the crew did the best they could and if flying the aircraft comes before thinking about those that are waiting to takeoff then, well done to the crew for getting their priorities right.

Having flown for BA on the 737 I know most of the crews, I have no doubt they did their best. Why is it that some people insist on slating BA pilots, from the ones that I have met they are all generally good blokes with good intentions and dont deserve the crap dealt out by those that dont know them.

Before anyone asks, I left BA because I was bored and wanted a new challenge, I now fly the BBJ privately so I do know what it is like on the other extreme of flying a 737. If I was pushed to say what I missed most about airline flying it would be the people I used to work with!!!