PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Meloz and 89
Thread: Meloz and 89
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2002, 08:42
greybeard

Cool

Well now, we are nearly at 100 posts so the course is probably nearly run.

As the almost starter of this one, just a few words toward the end.

The list?? As SOPS has said who needs it, we know who our friends are anyway.

347 of the group were at least able to join our old employers and accept the "Paint Job" of being a person of a particular colour, there are a few of 1990 vintage who surely have some serious over-spray on their coats.
Both lots accepted the really putrid document to not allow "loved" and "pre-loved" Pilots to be in the same cockpit on "safety" grounds.
That is actually the bit that sticks in my throat, you nicked my job and then set about ensuring that I could never work in Aust again, just to make sure the theft could never be reversed.

The wheels fell of half the situation, behold and lo, we were supposed to be "mates" and accept you into the wide, wide world of Aviation again.

BULLSH*T, it was "unsafe" then and what has changed, you need a job that's all.
Some have a job, some will get one and some will never work in Aviation again,
Same Sh*t, different year.

The Pay, I got 100K the last year in Ansett, the new scales allowing for a few wrong figures published in haste, were double in round figures. 30%???, just 30 bits of Silver, at least the original receiver had the Balls to own up.

Just a question, how much financial support from your Q mates is flowing to help you keep your yachts, BMWs etc?
We put 100K on the street in the "Western Approaches" to help prevent loss of houses etc.

A little story to finish.
She who is obeyed and I were shopping at a centre nearby, went our ways and re-met for the coffee 'n cake as mentioned.
Said She "Don't look around, but a bunch of "347ers" are in that coffee house"
They were, but the rub is, spotted a wife first she did, had the feeling it was a "347" type one and observed the group until I came along.
She did not know anyone of that group, EVER, before seeing them that day.
You and yours have an "aurora" that was spotted 13 years later by a complete stranger to that group involved.
A list? Nah not necessary.

Sui generis.