PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2011, 07:41
May26

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
want to fly: thanks a lot but I still feel miserable...also because all my friends went today to FI and I didn't....I couldn't sleep either so...but anyway, I will keep my wings opened and hopefully that September will be more appropriate for my chances to become true!

ThatRedHatGirl: I think your advice was maybe 99% for me and I want to thank you for it....it really points out maybe mistakes that were not seen as mistakes by me...the fact that I wanted it so much and went with such big hopes to the event...and you're perfectly right, the girls that had no idea and were telling around that if they pass, they will give a second thought to leaving the country, as they have a good job here, were picked!...although I don't find it so fare,as I really want to go and didn't have even the chance to get to tell them this...anyway,today's also crappy for me...maybe tomoorow, things will start ease a little bit...
Have you also mentioned that you didn't make it from the first shot? Can you get a little more detailed about it? I think it would encourage me and others reading your post not to give up because there still are chances!!!..

Have a beautiful day,
May