PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2011, 02:05
want_to_fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kenyan85

I think you are right, I think I want this too much. That's why I am allowing myself to think things clearly and try not to act too desperate. Like you, I think I have blessed with good genes and I dont look my age. God is too good for us haha.

I find a lot of hope and encouragement from people I have met in Dubai. Some cabin crew and pilots I have met said that I would be very suitable for this job and that they would like to replace some immature existing crews anyday. I think Mari and RedHatGirl have mentioned that some new recruits in EK they have come across dont show appreciation just how blessed they are to get this job, and that they complain straight away and take things too lightly and have a 'i dont care' kind of attitude. Though I wish I could trade places with them, and I can't control what recruiters look for. But I just wish they could see the passion inside of me instead of being judged as being too desperate.

Just like RedHatGirl says, treat it like you're on a date, you dont want to be too forefront with everything! Good luck to all of us