PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2011, 21:23
The Kelpie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear All

For those of you who have joined me in submitting our concerns to Senator Xenophon and indeed the rest of the Committee - Thank You.

If, like me you asked for your correspondance to be kept confidiential to the Committee then I have a favour to ask. I fear that many of the submissions and emails sent may not be able to be used effectively given that the Senators, in respecting your confidentiality have limited time to personally research and validate some of the statements made and in this regard they do have a team of researchers to assist them.

The Senators will respect your confidentiality however in doing so are not able to seek the help of their team.

I would ask anyone who sent confidential correspondance to either Senator Xenophon or any other member of the committee to send a further email from the same email address authorising access to all correspondance and submissions made by you to any of the committee's technical advisors on the strict proviso that it is de-identified prior to doing so in order that any information as to your identity remains confidential between you and the Senators.

Guys, and girls this is important, we only have one more shot at this - lets make it count!!!

Thank you for your support

The Kelpie