PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2011, 07:25
smallbterry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOMBAT questions

WOMBAT questions
For those who had completed the WOMBAT test, I have few questions after reading the manual:

1. Are there two "tracking worth-performance indicator" (p-v square) being shown on the screen throughout the test? One shows the tracking performance and the other shows the bonus performance?

2. If only one indicator is being displayed for your performance, how do you know that the decrease of performance is due to the autotrack mode failure or the incorrect answer on bonus questions?

3. If I understand the mnual correctly, while doing bonus questions, if one see the performance indicator decrease, it indicates a failure on autotrack mode, and one must switch back to the tracking mode immediately by pushing the "Bonus" button to correct the tracking actions. Am I right?

4. If statement 3. is correct, what happens to the bonus question when you terminate it? When you again finish auto tracking and switch back to bonus question, will you be resumed to the previous bonus question automatically, or you will start with a new one?

5. The interview itinerary shows there will be 90 minuets for WOMBAT test. Does the time start to count when instructions section starts, or it is the length of the actual test time once the test starts (after the instruction)?

6. 90 minutes seems quite long for this test! Is there a limited numbers of bonus games you could play such that if you do fast enough to finish all available bonus games, you can finish the test early. Or you will have to complete the entire 90 minutes test regardless how fast you perform?

7. Will the final score be shown on the display after you complete the test?

I found these questions on #1005 by eleong but still no one answer to them, is that anyone of you can answer to them??

as I would have my stage 1 interview on 11 Apr
anyone doing stage 1 on that day also?

Terry