PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MD - All Not Good in Mesa
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2011, 06:14
fling-wing_1

Location: East of the sun, west of the moon, straight on till morning
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh geez!! Seems to be the same story year after year. I guess the aftermarket will keep things going for the 500 series no matter what.

I do wonder about LT at times. Sure she's been successful, but how hard is it to make money when the times are easy? She sure doesn't come across as understanding the aviation industry at times.

I would love to see composite blades for the 530 but most especially for the 500's as well. Heard Carson offered to build and sell her blades at $4500 a pop or so and she turned him down! Does make one wonder at the brain trust in Mesa!

On a good note: Tech ops is waaaay better than it was in terms of responsiveness. I recently had a couple questions and not only did Chris M. get back to me in a timely manner over the weekend but he followed up a couple times during the week as well to make sure things had been resolved. I am well pleased!!

I do find it strange though that hitting "5" on the menu results in being recycled to another menu sort of like the first but not quite the same and no one picking up. I hope Chris isn't the only tech rep left in Mesa. What happened to Les and the others? Are they that busy or are they just gone. Inquiring minds want to know...

Sad that whatever engineering talent that seemed to be at Hughes/MDHS/Boeing/MDHelicopters seems to be gone or is it just me?!? I've heard nary a peep about any new innovations from a company that has had some great ones nor any engineering upgrades to existing products. Dying on the vine is a phrase that seems to spring to mind...

Last edited by fling-wing_1; 26th Mar 2011 at 06:26.