PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who Banned Cyril Roy 21
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2011, 18:48
PPRuNe Towers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyril got a week off.

He understands it will be permanent if he repeats his utterly stupid and ridiculously naive actions. If he had any experience at all as a professional pilot it would have been a permanent ban at the outset.

His breathless enthusiasm results in no judgment at all and apparently not a jot of understanding or thought. His desire to be the first with news means he brings forwards the scams and slave contracts with equal, if not more prominence than information on the few real jobs.

In particular an 'opportunity' which I had bluntly described as slave labour in a thread about Lion Air was totally ignored by this young fool. Cyril started a new thread with a full page, colour ad for the scum proposing this so called deal - remember, the one with the 6 months notice and a $100,000 dollar fine to leave.

He put up their ad on this site without a single word of warning, criticism or even a link to the existing thread on the slimeballs preying on desperate Indian unemployed pilots.

Cyril has written to me twice defending his actions but until I get an apology he will not be able to post in any normal way. The immaturity, naivety and desperation of Indians wannabees means it is an absolute certainty that Cyril is directly responsible for people contacting the vile middlemen involved in that stinking 'offer.'

Now let's see the pompous handwringers, clear off and boycott this site because I will not let PPRuNe be used to prey on the unemployed. Whether overcharging doctors, agents, corrupt DGCA officals or the terminally stupid like Cyril: a pox on all of those help reinforce Indian aviation appearing as such a corrupt cess pit.

Rob