PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who Banned Cyril Roy 21
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2011, 07:52
Pulkdahulk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Completely agree that this is lame. Threatening to not share information is probably the lamest thing I have heard on a message board.

In any case - I am sure his ban his justified.

Yes and Will not share information unless he is brought back. I am taking a stand. Give me the Reason why he was banned in the first place.

There are so many out there who get helped by those amazing members who share Questions to everyone out there in what happened to the interview. Mind you, it is not in people best interest to share exact specific Questions, probably a broad idea what came. CyrilRoy21 was one among the best people I knew who had vast expertise in what we most wanted to know. He knew a lot. Then there was JimmyGill, and if you cannot take a stand in showing some help in getting this marvelous member back on the forum, then remember this - " You will keep hunting for information and keep hunting for information and you will not get one" because you just eradicated something that gave you that information.

So stand Up for something that is right!

And regarding my post on not sharing information, I did - PM me

If you cannot take 1 minute of your lazy time to use your fingers and put it on the key board and click on my profile and send me a one line message, why should I write a one page document of what came. Tit for tat -