PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who Banned Cyril Roy 21
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2011, 07:27
Pulkdahulk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you have threatened the community before with that same line, myself and another member apologised to you on behalf of everyone/ or whatever comment that pissed you off. it was quite disappointing to see you not share any info after that post.
You do not have to apologize man, I am just saying that we are here to help everyone but if someone like Cyrilroy21 done so many helps to people to get banned from the forum, it is just not acceptable and yes I am taking a stand.

If you read my post on that forum, I said to PM me. Those who PM me were shot back on the personal email of all the Questions that came. I am still writing back people email because I am traveling quite a bit.

There are instructions to the comment I made and so people followed were given due credit.

It is simple. There are many out there who are sharing information of what happened. One of them is CyrilRoy21. This forum is not about me but about him. Can we do something; like shoot an admin a letter letting him know that we want him back to those who got any sort of help from this gentleman.

Appreciate it and please stick to Cyrilroy21.

If you need Questions to the Spicejet Interview both first and second round, PM me - thats all I asked. Can I not ask you to do the same.