PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair exodus, what is the plan?
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2011, 10:16
HighLow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PB and DR,

if I were a shareholder and knew what you guys were upto....I would be asking serious questions.

any request by crew is greeted with a "NO", no matter what!
what puzzles me the most about all of this is.... it is clear these managers lack the ability to deal with simple crew requests, and instead just say NO for the sake of saying NO!! RYR are in no position to play the bully anymore.

these "managers", don't seem to have the ability to see the big picture...
with crews going elsewhere...massive brain drain and valuble crew experience is being lost ! mark my words, this whole thing will come back to bite RYR in the ass !

and the usual response to this is, well as long as they can put two pilots in the front and get from A-B, Ryanair are happy....folks, if it werent for their high standard of training, the wheels would have fallen off this Ryanair trolley along time ago.... we all know there is one thing that this airline can not afford to happen...and with managers pissing off the very professionals who ensure a safe operation on a daily basic, you "wanna be" managers who happen to dress in dirty ripped jeans and runners, its very thin ice you are now threading on....

Like many of the colleagues I work with on a day to day basis, dont even contemplate approaching me asking for a favour anymore! You will only be greeted with a "NO".