PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pegasus Airlines
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2011, 02:15
Sulo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had a few friends from Portugal working at pegasus for a couple of years. It was a nice company to build up hours, but recently (last year) they formed a team with a turkish flight school to get their pilots from there. i went there personaly cuz my wife is turkish and i was planning to move up there but they were extremely NOT serious characters and they seemed just to want my cash in order to get me going for the type rating...in the end of the contract they just cut them loose with no scruples. im talkng about 7 or 8 portuguese guys that i know that were there... i dont think any stayed there... be careful..my experience was bad...they told me that pegasus was no longer valid for me cuz i was not turkish and they tried to get me into ISAIR which is a subsidiary or a sister company...something like that...but it was just for show...they wouldnt keep us foreigners also for long as i was told from people that worked there...my opinion is that they are extremely shady people...careful but take your own opinions...dont just go from me...