PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sept 14th Anniversary of Ansett Demise-Reunions
Old 14th Sep 2002, 06:55
Nav Light

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ............all the guy did was ask for a little info, and all the sad, bitter twisted people come out of the woodwork.

You know I just bought a book for my 11 year old son, and it's all about being 'a happy teenager', it is really interesting, and has some great info in it on how to handle lifes tricky situations.......but one part I really love.....

" if say, I hurt you, and you in return, say I'll never forgive you....
who suffers, not me!......you've got a knot in your stomach, you can't sleep, I'm probably out partying!
Where do we the get the idea that if we DON"T forgive people they suffer, that is nuts!!
If we don't forgive people, it only wrecks our lives, not theirs."
("Being a happy teenager, by ANdrew Matthews.)

Now this is basic advice for teenagers, and very sound avice too. Maybe I will order several hundread copies for all the prunies out there.

I lost my job, so did my husband, ( and no neither of us fly) but I'm sad, but hey, there's a lot to life than a job.........I'm healthy, happy, and life will have lots in store for us if we are patient. (my husband spent 6 months unemployed, but finally got a job, and I have a job, so life is going O.k)

Don't waste your life in negativity, do you really think the people you are angry at (and there could be many if you let yourself!) do you think they are out stewing over you, I think not!

Take the teenagers advice! By the way, any Sydney parties??