PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The one who brought down SAR-H
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2011, 19:04
Savoia

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dear One who brought down SAR-H,

Fellow Rotorhead Pot Head has said:

Beware all rotary operators, the one who brought down SAR-H is off the hook and attempting to get another job in the helicopter industry. Spread the word, protect yourselves ..
Assuming that Pot Head is referring to all rotary wing operators worldwide and, because not every operator on the globe may know who you are, can I request that you incorporate the following sentence in your CV .. so we may identify you and take heed of PH's recommendation. Thanks in advance.

"In my last post I gained notoriety through the breach of commercially confidential material relating to an impending SAR contract in the UK. I would like to say however that I did this with the best of intenions designed in fact to promote safety by preventing bidders from accidentally pitching too low through advising them of the currently lowest offers. If employed by your company I feel confident that I could instigate similar initiatives which, at the very least, will bring publicity (as in free advertising) to your organisation."

S.