PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2011, 18:31
assaadman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bravo Mr. Zero !!!!!!!!!

This posting from Mr. Zero was most interesting to me!!!! Yes, it is very true
that the Europeans & North American fliers should be very careful ! Here in
UAE and in the middle east in general we have a different mentality from that of other nationalities.
We, the owners are the masters at Midex!!!!! Please do not forget who your employers are!!! You people who think that flying an aeroplane is work should be ashamed of yourselves... Its only fun for you aviators!!! Midex Airlines provides the most comprehensive training for all its flight staff. We provide superior living accommodation for all. Yes its true that good people leave our friendly
and caring company, but they mis-understand our ways of doing business. Some experienced 747 Captains have left us without even a good bye!! Oh well its must be again our middle east (especially Lebanese) hospitality!!!!!
Although the GCAA had many questions during our investigations we successfully managed to deceive them by blaming the aircrews for falsifications of the facts. We have never been concerned about the safety of our aircraft. Ok a couple of times flight instrumentation has failed, but we fix all by re-racking and doing a simple ground test. What more do you flyboys need? We can't be assured that the crews are telling the truth.!!..You all must realise that it cost us at Midex Airlines a lot of valuable time and especially money to keep being bothered maintaining so called important items. I don't much about airplanes but I think you have many other things to be concerned with such as getting our cargo to our very important customers....You worried Captains ....the new First Officers (local boys ) will take care of all the stress.....We have trained them into being the elite....At Midex we are so proud of ourselves...also..our Post holders are all dedicated to the.. company...They follow orders well and keep the troops well informed. If sometimes they rise above their station, we bring them to the offices to re-inforce our rules....We surely don't want any of these important men to lose respect for us, the rulers.....anyway most of them really do not like their jobs but just hang on for their monthly pay and of course have nowhere else to go!!!! I guess the American term for these guys.. are losers !!!!!! Well Mr. Zero, who ever you are you should not be so nasty with Midex. Its a great place to work..so 300pfe tells us so!!!He is another little man who we are in control of....An Airbus 300 pfe also has no other place to go..!!! He must stay at Midex...he's a wonderful loser...........Well enough said about this amazing company.....Hope all have enjoyed this latest brief.....Bye the way we will be needing more flight crews soon....If you know someone who needs a fantastic opportunity please let the company know right away....

Thats all for now......