PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2011, 09:30
KRUSTY 34

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Well there you go Orange Star. Your handle, age, and number of posts sort of say's it all.

RAAF pilots are not self funded, they are screened and picked from a very select criteria, and far from being exploited, they are on the whole consumate professionals who's training bears absulutely no comparison to what I'm guessing is the path you have taken. Sorry to bust your bubble but that's just the way it is.

I'm assuming they taught reading comprehension at the High school you recently graduated from. Have a read (closely) of the Cadet threads, especially those associated with the Jetstar scam, and you will see that the common theme is one of outrage against the exploitation of individuals who apparently do not know any better. If you feel this is a personal attack against Cadets, then you really haven't grasped the situation

If it weren't for the profound effect that these type of scams are having on the profession as a whole, then most professional pilots would probably not bother trying to educate the young and ilinformed as to the dangers ahead.

When it all turns to Cr@p, at least you can't say you weren't warned!

P.S. Thanks What the, I was typing while you were posting.