PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Midex Airlines (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2011, 22:09
mrzero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
300 PFE Get a Lifeand Be Your Own Person

You know its people like you or should I say if you are an 'Airmen' or just did not make the grade, that make our business of being professionals in this field of flying, a shame!!
The ' if you don't like just leave' motto is the best because if you had a piece of brain in your head and of course you are the big expert and have been at Midex for 2 years, which I would not be proud about, shows that you do not know what you are talking about.
The infamous Mr. Ass)aad has told a few of my close friends that he will decide when people can leave and how and being an inexperienced person that he is, which is being kind, this is an insult to any professional in any field never mind in aviation which he knows nothing about.
You people who say, 'stop whining and just go' well once again its not that easy as if you want to the right thing the company, MIDEX, and Mr Assaad and the Dr. even though by the last meeting and minutes he does not want to be mentioned or if you have a problem, do not go to the main office in the Freezone, he is not involved in the daily workings of the company, is just rubblish!! The Dr. thru his lacky Mr. McLane, are completely in control and the minutes of the last meeting just shows that the GCAA is also on the take and this will also be exposed in the next few days.
Aviation is a money maker for those who are professionals and know the business, not chancers like the Dr. and the Mclanes of the world. If you guys are that scared and need money that bad then you have waited too long in life and must make a break and do something else. As you all say' if you don't like it leave' well if the doors closed tomorrow then what would you do???
These are problems with current people that have had their lives ruined by MIDEX by not allowing people to leave and resign accordingly and thus have already threaten them and have lost their jobs elsewhere. There will be retribution everywhere as other CAA's I am sure will be notified.
When you say' if you don't like it just leave' well the Dr. and the DO and others make sure that this is not possible and you will be sued, threatened, intimatated and put in prison in the UAE or elsewhere. Just ask several of our ex-employees who tried to resign and were put in prin in RAK and in Al Ain.
Its a mess that needs to be wiped away and if the ME locals want it than so be it, but all EX-PATS STAY AWAY!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!