PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Please help a bewildered visitor to the Sydney GA Community!
Old 22nd Mar 2011, 17:44
JamesTigris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please help a bewildered visitor to the Sydney GA Community!

Some may recall that I posted here a while ago about my ambitions to obtain a Certificate of Validation and fly on my UK PPL(A) during my upcoming visit to Sydney in April. The process was not simple but I believe I have now been successful and should have a CoV in the post as we speak.

I know the admin side has left me with little time to prepare but I am determined to make the most of it and am now hassling all the CFIs at Bankstown and Camden and beyond to see what I can get organised. Ideally I would have an aircraft to myself for a few days and go off to explore the local airfields and scenery.

I would really appreciate anyone who flies out there to let me know what I should be trying to do, where the best places are to visit, the best clubs to get instruction from, hire aircraft and meet people at. And I'll say it again, if you fancy joining me, and can put up with my griping about sunburn, feel free to PM!

-JT