PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates vs. Air Canada
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2011, 14:05
clunckdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Left Coaster and Banana, I gues I didnt make it clear, my last post was in reply to you guys indicating that I dont know a darn thing about the ME, I think my predictions are turning out pretty well spot on, certainly better than some of the "Experts" on the CBC,{Where do they find some of these bozos?} So just for the record here are some more predictions, the push from the various populations in North Africa and the ME will not go away, in the end the Royal Families and elite at the top of the heap in ALL the ME and North Africa will be sent packing, when? it will take time as they have the guns but happen it will, we now have the situation of one Arab country invading another and killing the citizens in a vain attempt to retain controll. When this does take place you can forget all about job security and mega orders for aircraft,{ Airbus has already worked this out by the way} the populations have had enough of mega structures and all the trapings of conspictous consumption. The fly in the ointment is of course OIL, the West just cant tell the despots and dictators to get out without security of energy supplies, even the RS Airforce contract is being questioned in the USA, interesting times for sure, lets hope that sanity will prevail, but I have my doubts on this score. Given the present and future situation do you really think that Canada should roll over and allow our strategic airlift {that would be our airlines by the way} be destroyed by what is going to finish up as a "flash in the pan", flame away all you like, in five years we can talk again.