PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2011, 08:52
May26

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up to Teddy_86

Dear Teddy_86,

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain me everything!!! You're great!!!
I would definitely attend this one in Ro, but unfortunately it is an AD, not OD, so i cannot just drop by...as days pass, I realize that the invitation is less probable to come, only 4 days ahead!!

Anyway, it was very interesting what you posted regarding the interview days....I am a little confused about the first part, whn you said that you need to talk with the person next to you and give their answer...how should I act here?I mean, how did you, that they took you to a further stage and how did the persons that haven't been selected answered???
Please advise as I never went through such an experience ....I feel very bad that you were not selected and I cannot understand why,as long as you made it through the FI succesfully?
Same question for the 2nd part, if you could advise or pm me regarding these 2 type of questions....I have no idea about what they're expectinn but i would like to be very well prepared...

Have a great day and we will definitely come to Sofia and meet you there!!!

Dear Sophia:

Congrats and good luck with your medicals!!! I was all worth it in the end, wasn't it?

Hugs,
May