PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions IV
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2011, 11:25
mrpony

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Juan T

Interesting. I think you may have the wrong end of the stick, and that I might have offered it to you. So, I had thought about it and:

I think it's because VK has a singular message that isn't for those who normally post on here but for the reader of the last few pages who is a BASSA member or perhaps knows one. The message is regularly refreshed so that it doesn't get lost in the thread's annals and extraneous noise. If you look at my posts yesterday 1068 and 1070 you'll see I was posing a question - if to end the deadlock means decapitating BASSA ( to use an unfortunate phrase borrowed from SKY a few minutes ago), how is it done?

In that context VK's answer, which quotes me, is perfect, though not news to most on here, especially Chuchinchow.

I was prompted to post originally after looking at the CC thread where there was an interesting and thoughtful exchange about how to end this wretched mess.

Tightslot - why not give it a month? Things will change over the next week or so and you could then watch it explode in a supernova of hubris and indignation!

Last edited by mrpony; 21st Mar 2011 at 11:46.