PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2011, 06:29
May26

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good morning,

Another day, still waiting to see if I will be able to participate on the AD on the 26th of March!!!...so nervous!!!...but hanging on ....
Regarding the "shape test", I have a psichology degree,so we were asked to take it, along with more tests during the university...it is not that hard, but makes the difference regarding concentration, problem solving and logical thinking. My oppinion is that if you get to FI and do spectacular, even though your results are not great with the test, they will still take you!

charnel:

I will think of you and I'm sure that if you made it until here and you are as opthimistic as you "sound" overhere they will definitely be glad having you in Dubai!

Have a great day and let's hope for a great week with many good news to share!!!

Hi GSPS-BRA and welcome!!!

Trying to summarize your questions (some of them):

1. As far as I know, there is not a max. age limit, if you're good, they will take you. However, if you are a male, you need to be in your best appearance if you age is over 30 and something...I say this because I read on another local forum that a guy of 33 went to OD in Spain and now he is in Dubai!...So, do your best to look outstanding and make a difference!

2. OD mean Open day, more specifically, OPENED for everybody!..you just need to bring your CV and photos (not mandatory, if you are selected, you can bring them to the 2nd stage of the process) and make a difference because a minus regarding OD's, is that you might need to undergo a large number of applicants...at AD (assesment days) it is mandatory to bring their email invitation or to be selected through a recruitment company indicated by them on the portal ; and of course, although is harder to get to the AD,there are more chances and less people .

3. What do you mean denied?

4. Unfortunately no, but there is an AD here in Ro on the same date and hopefully me and my boyfriend will get the invitation to go! .

Have a beautifull day!!!

Thanks for everything to everyone, you're great!!!