PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blue Star Aviation Delhi Fraud or Not
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2011, 21:38
OzAviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Nye, I just saw their site mate, seems a big time scaming scheme. It's not just Air India, They've got Air New Zealand on there and NZ ain't there as a country either. Plus, I know for a fact that Air NZ's not associated with any such guys.
The Funniest part is they've listed all the American airlines that they could left, right & Center however, the U.S.A. is not there on their list o client countries as well. (guess they know they'll get caught a lil faster if they listed U.S. as a client eh. bcz those guys take stuff like this very seriously)

This is DOWNRIGHT HILARIOUS man!!!

I feel the reason they've asked just for "MALE INDIAN PILOTS" is bcz they feel that in the light of the recent events, FEMALE INDIAN PILOTS might be subjected to more scrutiny by the authorities...which is exactly what scam artists like these wouldn't want right? Unwanted Attention i.e.! However, the fools don't seem to realize that at present everybody in the Indian Aviation industry starting from Airlines to Regulators to Trainees to Aviators is under the scanner, irrespective of their gender!

Please be Careful of such scams guys!

@Cyrilroy Kudos to you mate! your information's so on time you're really an asset to the community! Keep up the Good Work!