PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIBYA (Merged) Use this thread ONLY
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2011, 21:19
Thelma Viaduct

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Our leaders appear to have limited ideals, I fear! I am no supporter of the Libyan regime but what about Zimbabwe and, indeed, Bahrain? Is there a great difference between them? The "call me D__e" leader seems to have conveniently ignored them for some reason!
Bang on the money.

That spam delivering the pentagon briefings hasn't got a clue what the objective is or rules of engagement are, even the journos with their basic lack of intelligence had him looking stupid. The 'tards can't wait to hand over command either, they know it's going to get very messy and will just blame the euros for cocking it up when it goes tits, despite it never being achievable in the first place.

Just listen to how insistent he is when saying that command will switch within days, Obama is not as stupid as that texan inbred numpty they last had 'in charge'.

Sitting tight suits Gaddafi to the ground, just one huge stalemate that will cost millions to maintain, millions we don't have. The bloke revels in being the castigated outsider, it's what he is good at, and now he is no longer malleable.

The wet lipped buffoon must have gone to the same school as machinegundemic, but at least it makes the UK look important still.

edit: Where's william vague been recently, I've missed his deep authoritarian tones

Last edited by Thelma Viaduct; 20th Mar 2011 at 22:15.