PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIBYA (Merged) Use this thread ONLY
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2011, 19:43
Thelma Viaduct

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whether it's right or wrong to attack is irrelevant to me, I personally don't care about a bunch of SNs.

Like Iraq, what is relevant is the motive, and it's not humanitarian or else we would have been involved with many other nations before now. What p1sses me off is that we only get involved when we've got the spameritards onside. We're like the school rat lining up with the bully and giving the weak kid a good kicking to make us look like we matter, when in all reality, we don't, it's pathetic.

Idiots like the machinegundemic are not interested in consequence, their brain is incapable of looking at cause and effect, they're continually taken in by propaganda fed to them by their masters. Paid to do and not to think, a classic example.

But when the dust settles and the country of Libya is 10 x worse off than it was before and tens of thousands are dead, the old line of....."well he was bad to his people and now they're better off" will be trotted out again to justify the sh1t state the country will be left in for years. No mention that up until a couple of weeks ago Colonel Gaddaffi was sound again. No doubt the same line will be used on the machinegundemic to make him think they've done a worthwhile job and so they can sleep at night, well done son. Then look at the juicy contacts that will go out to haliburton or whatever they're called now for the re-building job and 30 year oil contracts.

Better the devil you know, just how many successful Islamic democracies are there in the world??? We can't even get democracy working in this country, let alone some crap hole in the desert.

Yet again, the UK is sorting out someone else's problem and for BS reasons, but at least the machinegundemic gets to blat off a few rounds to make him feel important..........