PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sheffield Again
Thread: Sheffield Again
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2002, 11:14
Eggs Petition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vicount2, what do u want to know? Someone in the know has passed on the gen to me...

To avoid all the gory details here is an example: unpaid leave entitlement. The management is trying to underpay the last 2 atcos by a significant amount. As to the rest, well the list, I have been told, is long...

Your friend at Leeds was not exagerating with the phrase "stitch up". Most puzzling is why???? When will management ever learn that staff is an asset to an organisation instead of something to be abused? Aviation and especially ATC is a small world.

Step forward all those ATCOs who are possibly considering Finningly and Peel in the future...?!!!

And the stories about the lack of organisation of the downgrading of the airport to RFF cat 1 and air-ground radio beggar belief...

My view is that Sheffield will survive (heliport?) only as long as is neccesary for the obligations to the City council to be fulfilled and then it will be turned into the business real estate that it was always planned to be!

Last edited by Eggs Petition; 14th Sep 2002 at 08:03.