PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargolux details requested!
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2011, 08:06
Alcione

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, it's sad, but it,s a major threat. Could happen or not, but just remember what happened with Lufthansa Cargo and Aerologic. There are a lot of examples.

When you start working in CLX they say to you to expect ten years on the right seat to get the opportunity of the upgrade. So you make a lot of commintmets, blowing up old bridges, hopping the best. You are still young but ten years is a lot of time. It's really a pleasure to fly the Jumbo all around the world. Nice fellows, good layovers, a fantastic instruction department and may other things......

My expectations for CLX are high. Though I feel insulted. Thanks to the efford of many many many people, we sail this huge crisis, including volcanos and snow collapses. Now we have this.

.So better us to be aware. Remember that we have been fined heavily for price collusion. Even our former CEO is facing now hard legal issues.

We can easily screw it up again, like we are doing now. I trully hope the best, but I was not born yesterday. This could be the end of CLX as known today.

For those who want to join us, be aware of the derivatives of what has been expose. Commit yourself it's difficult, but if we are honest and want to help the wanbabees, we shall report this.

Hopping the best