PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Italia recruitment
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2011, 06:51
LHI11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DLR 25 march

Hi!

I will be coming the 23rd and heading back out the 26th, cos I live awayyyyyy, staying at Motel One (177 for the three nights...).

Regarding KRN, check fast arithmetic tricks, there are a few online, BUT I think they wont ask math or physics...

Thanks for the tip with the cube, I eventually managed it, though back n front still confuses me cos sometimes u forget it its the top or bottom the one to flip away or towards you... anyway, I will play with the carboard cube today and see how I do. I find her german accent kinda amusing :P makes me smile when she goes on about the positions and I get images of old 007 movies.... anyway, off the subject. If you wanna meet to practice the day b4 and trade ATPL questions, lemme know cristianbadia333 at hotmail dot com.

Found a trick for the running memory span or whatever is called, the crazy phone number lady... make cut-off points and remember from there, you gamble, but anyway ur mind is also listening for at least the last 3 or 4 numbers, with cut off points I remember 6 or sometimes 7.

For the visual memory one, I am royally f#$%&d cos beyind remembering 3/4 back its a nightmare. I am happy to get 72/100. I think I wont be making many more neuronal connections till the exam, so I will have to see how it goes.

Best of luck to all guys n girls, its worth a try and do not get nervous, relax and we should be OK.

Drinks on the 25th evening no matter what.