PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions IV
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2011, 15:15
mrpony

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Over on CC thread

Watersidewonker has re-emerged. There follows a brief history of postings:
NOV 2009
I will be voting yes on my ballot paper as i have seen the way people are treated in BA and the imposition is just another example and i don't need to look anything up as my little cabin crew brain can still think for itself.
DEC 2009 on learning that ballot was invalid
BA failed to supply names and leaving dates of people leaving on VR i also think the goverment got involved so as not to create even more problems for Brown
MAR 2010
I can't wait to see the airport ground to a standstill and all those dogooders coming in only to be told to go home again the twists are starting to unfold.

So here we go round 2 time to stand up and be counted don't be afraid of the management spin all that staff travel twaddle loss couldn't give a flying xxxx . Proud to stand up and be counted rather than pussy foot into work on a strike day. Bedfont is calling you know you want to.
MAY 2010
I can't help but tell you all the support has increased amongst crew for this dispute so your 5000 number mentioned will swell over the coming days of this dispute await the falling apart of the operation. The last few days I have updates from people on euf and ww telling me of loads of single figures on euf and figures below 30 on ww. Weakness is from the management side and strength from the union side little William your days are numbered.
OCT 2010
Well looks like all you chaps will be working at Xmas then manning the doors say goodbye to a spiffing good roast on Xmas day because this offer is dead in the water. I'm just waiting to see the looks on the faces of the so called backing BA chaps who find the department they work for goes adios to Espana with no sense of loyalty shown by the little man. Wake up your days are numbered as your jobs can be carried out cheaper on the continent
JAN 2011
What a long game of chess this is turning out to be. I feel we are now stronger and prouder than before to be supporting our union against this dictatorship roll on Friday another great ballot result once again.
MAR 2011
Oh sometimes the truth hurts Bassa remains strong in the face of a broken regime.

Incredible.

Is this dispute-related enough?